Common Mistake In Any Household

21 Sep

Hari Om,
Please read it carefully. Be careful and spread this to whom you can.

* This could be a common mistake in any household.*

This is shocking accident Happened on 13th May 2012 in Pune.

A housewife died due to burns sustained in the kitchen. Her husband
too was hospitalized for injuries due to burns while trying to rescue his
wife.

How it happened?:- The gas stove was on and cooking under
process. The lady observed some cockroaches near the sink and grabbed a can
of insect killer and sprayed it near the gas stove, which was on. There was
an explosion and in no time the poor woman was covered in flames, sustaining
65% burns. Her husband rushed in, tried to douse the flames and his clothes
too caught fire. The husband is still in hospital, in the burns ward, still
unaware that his wife was declared dead on arrival.

Let us understand: – All insect killer sprays such as “Hit”,
“Mortein” etc. have highly volatile and inflammable solvents. The atomized
nano spray particles spread extremely rapidly and one spark is enough to
ignite this explosive mixture with oxygen present in air.

Did the poor lady realize the hazard involved? Apparently not!

Please educate your family & Friends about this and spread the word
round…. Please Dont Keep this message to yourself only,  pls share…. who knows
you may save more than a life…


Best Wishes with Regards from –
Manoj Bhai
Sant Shree Asharamji Bapu Ashram, Delhi

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: